Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Cowgirl having lots of fun

This is our lovely group of ladies that went to Women's Retreat. What a fun group to spend the weekend with.

At the top of the Leap of Faith. For those that don't know what it is, it is a telephone pole with pegs on it. You climb to the top, while in a safety harness, and at the top you jump and try to catch a trapeze.

Here I am trying to get both my feet on the top of this skinny telephone pole. WOW!

Yes I know I am crazy, but what can I say it was a blast. Although I do have to say that when I was younger the pole seemed a lot bigger. HMMM!!! In case you are wondering I didn't catch the trapeze, but I had fun jumping.

My only explanation is "I am my mother's daughter." She needed me to be in a skit and told me maybe an hour before. The mask wasn't supposed to be a part of the skit, but I couldn't resist.

This is what happens when everyone has gone to sleep. Except for me and whoever will help me out. Don't worry I know the person on the other end of the prank.

Toilet paper and Saran Wrap. It isn't expensive and it decorates a vehicle very well. In case you are wondering I thoroughly enjoyed myself while doing this. Yes I admitted to doing it and they were impressed with the masterpiece.