Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's been a while

Howdie Family and Friends. Sorry it has been a while since I posted on the blog. I have been busy and honestly can't even tell you everything that has kept me busy. Last weekend I was at a Women's Retreat. It was at Pinelow Park north of Spokane, WA. It was an amazing and refreshing weekend. The Lil Buckaroos went and stayed with Grandma Dar. I am pretty sure that she slept well on Sunday evening after I picked them back up. This weekend we have been invited to join a friend at the coast. We will leave after church tomorrow and stay through Wednesday. Well I will leave you with some pictures. God Bless everyone.


Silly Boy! Duke thinks it is fun to look away from the camera. I never know what kind of picture I am going to get.

SO PROUD! Such a big boy. Duke is drinking out of his new cup. It has a straw instead of a sippy tip. He is doing so well with it.

She's Cute and She KNOWS It! Kasiddee is sweet and sassy and when the camera comes out she is always going to pose.

Once again out came the camera and she didn't hesitate to look. She knows the sound of the camera turning on. How sad is that?!