Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Cowgirl and the Lil Buckaroos on a vacation


Duke is engrossed in the movie. This was the first night of the trip. He was very happy to be out of his car seat.

The term "BAD HAIR DAY" best describes this picture. It doesn't matter what her hair looks like she is always cute and she knows it.

One in a million picture. It is hard to get Duke to look at the camera and smile. Katie and I double teamed him. He has a great smile.

Kasiddee is contemplating if she likes the taste of the sand.

The first day on the beach was a little chilly. Duke was pretty content to be snuggled in his blanket.

Here's for you Rob. I love and miss you.

Duke decided that Mommy was better than his blanket. I love it when he snuggles up to me.

I am a great photographer. Yes, I took this picture. It only took me 2 tries to get a good one. Kasiddee is in the front pack and isn't too pleased with the situation.