Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lil Buckaroo Kasiddee AKA Princess


Sassy little princess. She is happy because she is being held.










Sweet and Sassy. She loves the camera.







Getting ready for her first tea
party.










Kasiddee and her cousins at the tea party. So much fun.



Oh so sassy. She now has 2 nick names. Peanut and Sassy Kas. She thinks she rules the roost and I am having a difficult time convincing her otherwise. I better get her under control before she is a teenager. Thank goodness I have a few years. She is walking along furniture, but is too chicken to let go. She is constantly jabbering, but I am not always sure what she is jabbering about. She loves to see her Daddy's picture on the computer and talk to him on the phone. She also likes to sit in the chair with Grandpa Mike. If anyone has food they better plan on sharing because she will figure out a way to get some. She may be small, but she is like dynamite in a small package. It requires a lot of chocolate to keep up with Kasiddee. I think God gave her to me so that I don't have to be too worried about exercising. Keeping up with her is exercise. She truly is a blessing from God and I wouldn't trade her for anything.